Coca Cola. Just mentioning the name conjures up images of a flowing script logo, bright red everything, and the contour of a bottle so distinct that, even when broken, the pieces are easily identified. All of these are brand cues embedded in our experience over time. Less evident though is why we feel the way we do – and how Coke manages the cues that create that brand experience. Read More
Find a post
- 5 reasons why now’s the right time for a marketing investment
- A Good Red is Hard to Find
- Are you and your customers singing the same song?
- The power of the case study: How to “close the deal” with a strong third-party endorsement
- Staying afloat: How outsourced marketing can serve as your life preserver