Let’s get to the point: Are you interested in a fulfilling marketing career and the opportunity to work with some high-profile clients in the Kansas City region, but you’re not thrilled about being another cog in a giant agency machine? Join the Crux team instead!
We’re looking for a talented, energetic, and resourceful Traffic Manager to help us facilitate the planning, production and execution of deliverables for our client account teams. Founded in 2016, Crux may be young, but our leaders have brought decades of marketing and public relations experience with them. Now we need help implementing many of the tactics and marketing strategies so our clients can truly find their own crux!
The Traffic Manager is a unique position in that you will be the person who bridges the gap between each of the three teams: Accounts, Digital and Creative. You will be responsible for scheduling tasks, managing priorities, adjusting timelines, and ensuring that process drives excellent execution.
- Works with key team members to produce estimates, creates and manages project timelines/resource plans, and communicates job details to all parties involved
- Orchestrates overall workflow across the organization, enforcing process and proper assignment briefing
- Collaborates with departmental teams (Accounts, Creative and Digital) for project and resource scheduling, assuring that jobs stay on track and within budget
- Manages client intake (sets up client folders and Teams channels, assign specialty team members, allocates tasks)
- Drives projects using established digital workflow tools and systems
- Tracks the status of jobs through the life of the project using Crux’s workflow systems and provides detailed reporting on job performance
- Acts as a ‘process champion’ – training/educating new hires, reinforcing the use of appropriate process and workflow
- Monitors and reports team utilization as well as other traffic metrics using FunctionPoint
- Manages vendor relationships (engaging freelancers, negotiating rates, executing contractor agreements, creating purchase orders, collaborating with accounting)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field (preferred but not mandatory for qualified candidates).
- Strong knowledge of creative/content, social media, web/interactive processes.
- Superior project management and organizational skills, including file and server management
- Experience in the coordination and trafficking of web, online and print marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations and deadlines accordingly.
- Superior project management and organizational skills. Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional team efforts. Resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Team player. Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Adept at crisis management.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially EXCEL and OneDrive, and project management platforms (FunctionPoint).
Ready to learn more?
Submit below or email your résumé and at least two writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMIT YOUR RÉSUMÉ
"*" indicates required fields