So, what is crux? It’s the nitty gritty, the heart of the matter. It’s substance, the bottom line.
Crux merges executive-level marketing and business strategy to provide a simple, smart and affordable marketing solution for our clients. We like to think of ourselves as our clients’ in-house marketing department—outsourced. We bring the same loyalty and dedication to our clients’ mission but at the fraction of the cost of hiring and retaining a senior-level marketing team. We know the traditional agency model isn’t an ideal fit for everyone, so we take a different approach. Think of us as the “un-agency.”
We are searching for a passionate SEO specialist to join our digital team to support accounts, social media, and creative teams. The SEO specialist’s responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and produce strategies to increase website traffic.
To be successful as an SEO specialist, you should be passionate about technology and digital communications. Outstanding SEO specialists are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field.
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing websites and social media pages, then making optimization for SEO gains.
- Developing link-building strategies to support earned media opportunities.
- Monitoring website traffic, and search results to define and execute optimization strategies.
- Position organic content for viral engagement.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content on client websites.
- Optimizing pages for load performance on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best SEO practices.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, information technology, or digital marketing.
- Certification as a SEO specialist or paid search specialist is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics — Universal Analytics and GA4.
- Data and web metrics analytical skills.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player.
- Passionate about marketing and search marketing.
- Driven to achieve results and make an impact.
Ready to learn more?
Submit below or email your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMIT YOUR RÉSUMÉ
"*" indicates required fields