So, what is crux? It’s the nitty gritty, the heart of the matter. It’s substance, the bottom line.
Crux merges executive-level marketing and business strategy to provide a simple, smart and affordable marketing solution for our clients. We like to think of ourselves as our clients’ in-house marketing department—outsourced. We bring the same loyalty and dedication to our clients’ mission but at the fraction of the cost of hiring and retaining a senior-level marketing team. We know the traditional agency model isn’t an ideal fit for everyone, so we take a different approach. Think of us as the “un-agency.”
And we’re growing! We’re looking for a talented and driven SEO Analyst to help us execute strategic and effective marketing plans for our clients. You’ll work with the team to support integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns. You should be extremely detail-oriented with excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
You should be a storyteller at heart, and recognize that if every piece of marketing material isn’t telling a story and communicating a clear message, then they’re not worth the paper or pixels they’re on.
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas
- Providing SEO analysis and audits in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages, including UX and UI best practice
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies
- Generating content ideas with an ability to execute
- Updating outdated content based on keyword analysis
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use
- Developing link-building strategies
- Managing paid search campaigns
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Understands how UI and UX overlap and impact one another
- Understands how marketing and websites fit into larger digital footprint
- Firm understanding of responsive design
- Knowledge of marketing automation, including email, is a plus
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Ready to learn more?
Submit below or email your résumé to: email@example.com.