Search & Website Manager
We are looking to hire a search and website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization’s website.
- Collaborating on strategy development to drive awareness and demand.
- Developing and implementing SEO best practices to support organic and paid strategies.
- Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Monitoring and improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches.
- A degree in marketing, computer science, IT, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a website manager.
- Ability to manage multiple web properties at the same time.
- Proven knowledge of WordPress, HubSpot CMS, Drupal, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Experience managing DNS settings and configurations.
- Firm understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Ready to learn more?
Submit below or email your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMIT YOUR RÉSUMÉ
"*" indicates required fields