Let’s get to the point: Are you interested in a fulfilling marketing career and the opportunity to work with some high-profile clients in the Kansas City region, but you’re not thrilled about being another cog in a giant agency machine? Join the Crux team instead!
So who is Crux? We like to think of ourselves as our clients’ in-house marketing department—outsourced. We bring the same loyalty and dedication to our clients’ mission but at the fraction of the cost of hiring and retaining a senior-level marketing team. We know the traditional agency model isn’t an ideal fit for everyone, so we take a different approach.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented storyteller who’s obsessed with grammar and the written word to join our content team.
- Conduct interviews, research, and write in-depth blogs, case studies, white papers, press releases, website copy, and more for a variety of clients across multiple industries
- Write clear, consistent marketing content on products, promotions and services to fuel customer journey across email, e-commerce and other digital platforms
- Proofread and edit content for spelling, grammar, accuracy and syntax
- Follow editorial calendars, collaborating with members of the account, digital and content teams to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Utilize industry best practices and market research to inspire ideas and content across the Crux client base
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) content strategies in writing to maximize the visibility of digital content in search results
- Plan, develop and implement content strategies alongside VP, Digital Marketing and larger content team
- 5+ years of writing experience in PR, marketing, news writing, or related field
- Superior interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues and management
- Impeccable grasp of the English language and AP style
- Shares a passion for the art of storytelling
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once to completion
- Proven ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment while working independently and as part of a team
- Highly skilled in research practices and instinctively know where to access information online
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related field
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- A self-starter (proactive versus reactive in style) and strong professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing startup work environment
Ready to learn more?
Submit below or email your résumé to: email@example.com.
SUBMIT YOUR RÉSUMÉ
"*" indicates required fields