Chief Sales Officer
The Crux-Xcelerate team is seeking an experienced sales professional who is looking to find a winning culture and environment in which to be a star sales performer, whether as an employee or as an independent contractor. The sales role will require working with Crux-Xcelerate leaders to attract customers at mutually beneficial terms, then helping those clients grow revenue. The sales leadership role will often include coaching, mentoring, business development, helping clients develop scalable processes, and other leadership opportunities.
More than half of small-to-medium size businesses today suffer from a “sales leadership gap,” where they cannot meet expectations because they lack the sales leadership systems and structures necessary to compete. That’s where Crux-Xcelerate comes in. You will help turn around and grow businesses across multiple industries, create scalable processes, and/or coach and mentor sales reps for future growth.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years in business development with proven track record of exceeding goals
- 5 years of proven successful sales leadership
- Experience handling a multi-stakeholder sale
- Proven track record in a team-selling environment including third parties
- Demonstrated success with small, medium, and large transactions in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Business to business background
- Positive, tenacious, winning mentality
- Team player: Individual must thrive under rapidly changing circumstances and be confident in her/his ability to delight clients. We function as a small but mighty team; “not my job” types need not apply
- Champion of Culture
INITIAL 90 DAYS:
- Generate new clients that closely fit our ideal client profile.
- Earn the trust and confidence of our team and the clients we secure together.
- Convert a reasonable percentage of the existing pipeline, help clients generate other opportunities.
- Initiate opportunities through your network and capitalize on the opportunities brought forth by your colleagues.
- Expected conversion rate of qualified opportunities for our clients is 10-30%.
- In addition to selling for our new clients, execute the other commitments within our client agreements as they exist today and to meet their sales objectives as they morph.
- Help to attract and onboard new Crux-Xcelerate clients that fit our model.
- Ideal client profile includes those that offer disruptive technology platform and/or service, are well-capitalized, and have proven concept, and are willing to pay a base monthly fee plus a reasonable commission percentage.
- Develop the trust and confidence of the Crux marketing team. Learn the Crux value proposition and cross-sell where possible.
The items listed above, plus the following:
- Work within each client’s CRM, developing a robust and growing prospect list while being transparent and accountable to the client and to our team.
- Responsible for working with Crux -Xcelerate CRM to manage leads /pipeline.
- Negotiable with a preference towards paying the sales leader a meaningful percentage of the revenue they bring into the firm.
CSO will report to Sales Director Chris Parker with a dotted line to Co-founder & Advisor Rick Kahle
Submit below or email your résumé to: email@example.com.