Business Development Representative
The Crux-Xcelerate team is seeking an up-and-coming sales professional who is looking to find a winning culture and environment in which to be a star sales performer. The sales role will require working with the sales leaders and founders to attract customers at mutually beneficial terms, then helping those clients grow revenue. The sales role will require you to serve as business development specialists for multiple Crux-Xcelerate customers.
- Associate’s preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience
- B2B preferred, but not required
- Track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales goals
- Must thrive under rapidly changing circumstances
- Team Player – Individual must fit into a team environment while being hyper-focused on growing revenue and delighting clients
INITIAL 90 DAYS:
- Earn the trust and confidence of the Crux-Xcelerate and Crux teams.
- Learn the value propositions of the clients within which we involve you; participate meaningfully and in a growing capacity in the sales process as directed by both the client as well as Crux-X leadership team.
- Expectation that you will be serving 1 client by the end of the 90-day period, and that we will be soliciting your second customer.
- Develop positive working relationship with client.
- Embrace that your work will be varied, including where you will office and the types of businesses you will partner with.
- You will partner on opportunities until you/Crux-X leadership/client agree that you are ready to sell without support.
- Learn the value proposition of Crux and Crux-Xcelerate and begin identifying/introducing prospects.
- Develop and maintain pipeline, forecast, prospect target list, and provide clients a weekly update identifying activity and progress towards objectives.
The items listed above, plus the following:
- Create sales, which meet or exceed the objectives agreed upon with clients.
- Grow client base, ultimately projecting to simultaneously serve up to 2 clients.
- Bring ideas to help grow Crux-Xcelerate and Crux, including how to better integrate the services of the two organizations to create enhanced outcomes for clients.
- Help identify, onboard and support new Crux-Xcelerate team members.
- Forecast opportunities for your assigned accounts monthly.
- Negotiable with a preference towards paying the BDR a meaningful percentage of the revenue they bring into the firm.
BDR will report to Sales Director Chris Parker with a dotted line to Co-founder & Advisor Rick Kahle
Submit below or email your résumé to: email@example.com.