We’re looking for a talented and energetic account coordinator to help us execute strategic and effective marketing plans for our clients.
You’ll work with other members of the Crux team to support integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns. You should be extremely detail-oriented; obsessed with grammar, spelling and the written word; and a champion of consistent messaging. We’re looking for someone with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to easily pivot from writing fresh creative to authoring an in-depth case study to crafting a clever blog and social media ideas to support it without breaking a sweat.
You should be a storyteller at heart, and recognize that if every piece of marketing material isn’t telling a story and communicating a clear message, they’re not worth the paper or pixels they’re on.
- Offer support by working directly with account team of senior account directors, account directors and account managers to execute on the strategies developed, and to meet client day-to-day needs.
- Assist in the research, planning, writing and/or editing of original and compelling blog content, as needed by account team.
- Research and write case studies.
- Help with drafting and/or compiling marketing copy for sales sheets, online content and
email campaigns that stays true to brand positioning and messaging.
- Work with internal team members, including but not limited to PR and content
managers, digital team members, graphic designers and leadership team members to
coordinate client deliverables and due dates.
- Work with outside vendors, partners and freelancers to gather quotes, review
production schedules and ensure delivery of materials.
- Manage tasks and timelines of client deliverables across the team within Function Point
- Coordinate, plan and manage marketing programs and campaigns using technology
platforms such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, WordPress, social media channels and others, as
required by the client.
- Assist with administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, entering project requests,
organizing files and folders, and other responsibilities as assigned by the VP,
Accounts/Client CMO and members of the account team.
- Communicate the status of assignments and deliverables clearly and regularly to
account team members.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management professionally and clearly
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once to completion
- Proven ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment while working both independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with the ability to stay motivated and driven to succeed for your team and your clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
Ready to learn more?
Submit below or email your résumé and at least two writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.